Sunday, March 1, 2009

OLD: Welcome!

*NOTE* (Sorry I didn't announce this, but my topic is no longer solar energy! The posts starting with "OLD: " are no longer in effect, and are only still on my blog just for reference.
March 30/09

Over the next few months, I will be discussing my research progress pertaining to the cost benefits or detriments of photovoltaic and geothermal upgrading on existing homes in Kamloops.

If anyone has any suggestions to where I might look, or has some interesting information, please mention it.

1 comment:

  1. Brandon,
    Geothermal is a great choice for Kamloops, with its mild climate. The ambient ground source tempature lets the home owner use minimal energy. It will drastically cut down the use of extra electricity for a heating coil or A/C condensor unit in Kamloops. I have a book from the library that I will give to you. Ochsner, Karl (2008). Geothermal Heat Pumps. Sterling: Earthscan

    ReplyDelete